We at Fronheiser Pools understand COVID-19 is a very serious virus. We are following the proper guidelines outlined by state and local authorities along with the Centers for Disease Control. The safety of our customers and our employees is a top priority.
The Department of Public Health is getting questions about possible impacts from COVID-19 for swimming pools and spas. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19. Saltwater generates its own chlorine as long as the bodies of water are maintained properly.
That is why Fronheiser Pools maintains an Essential Business status, meaning we are still operating. We have also added an online store for safer and more convenient shopping, that will be continuously updated with new products.
Open bodies of water, including swimming pools and hot tubs, must be treated so they don’t become a public health hazard.
- The maintenance of properly sanitized swimming pools and other artificial bodies of water is a necessity in preventing the transmission of infectious diseases and helps maintain community health.
- Without proper pool maintenance (which includes circulation and treatment of water) various pathogens can grow, such as Pseudomonas, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Shigella, etc. It can also create a breeding ground for mosquitoes, other pests and the diseases they may carry. This presents a risk not only to bathers but to the entire community at large.
- As children and families across the country are being asked to reduce outside contact or even shelter at home, and gyms and other public facilities are closing, a backyard pool provides the ideal way for families to focus on their health and well-being. These pools should be properly maintained by a service professional to ensure proper sanitation measures are taking place.
- Pool maintenance should be performed by an industry professional, like Fronheiser Pools.
- If you are attempting to treat your own pool, necessary chemicals can and should be purchased. Please be sure to read the entire label and follow all manufacturer instructions when applying and storing chemicals. Additionally, wear gloves and store chemicals and materials in a safe, secure place.
Fronheiser Pools is still operating, but we are taking precautions due to the very serious nature of COVID-19.
- You can now order products online through our brand new e-commerce site! Please bear with us as we continue to add products to the site, and check back frequently. Visit our new online store at https://www.fronheiser.com/shop/.
- We will be offering free delivery within our local service areas, as well as continuing to provide equipment replacement and repair services.
- Virtual consultations via FaceTime or video conferencing will be available in the future. If you have any questions or are interested in scheduling an online discussion, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our service department is operating as normal with a number of additional precautions:
- We are doing our very best to limit contact with customers as most spas and pools are serviced from the exterior. We are asking all customers to remain in their homes when a technician is present. This is being asked to ensure the safety of you, our valued customer, as well as our employees. If you have any questions about the service that was performed, please call us at (610) 845-2221.
- We have provided hand sanitizer and soap and have instructed our staff to use both before and after each job.
Our team is ready to help you with all of your pool and spa needs. If you have an idea that’s not mentioned here, give us a call and ask! We’re here to help!
Thank you for supporting this family-owned business.