- Better Sleep. Soaking in the hot tub for 20 minutes before bedtime will cause your body temperature to rise. When you get out of the water, your core body temperature drops, signaling to your brain that you are ready for sleep. People report falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer after soaking in a hot tub.
- Stress Relief. The soothing buoyancy of the water and the massage of the spa jets will do wonders to alleviate emotional and mental stress.
- Improved Focus. As your body relaxes in the hot tub, so does your mind. You can go into a meditative state, lower your heart rate, and create feelings of well-being. Using the hot tub in the morning has the benefit of promoting focus and better concentration.
- Back and Joint Pain. Soaking in a hot tub can soothe back and joint pain by relaxing muscles and tendons.
- Arthritis. If you have arthritis, the heat of the water may help with inflammation and stiffness.
- Headaches. Even headaches can be improved with a soak in the hot tub. The warm water and jet massage promote muscle relaxation, which can ease a tension headache and help you feel more like yourself again.
- Friends. Enhance your social life with a hot tub. Experts tell us that people who engage with others on a regular basis experience better mental health and happiness. Also, adults who have social relationships live longer and are healthier.
- Romance. Use your hot tub to reconnect with your partner. Involve all your senses and be in the moment with your partner. Schedule regular hot tub time together and enjoy renewed closeness and deeper conversations.
- Family Time. Increase quality time with your family with regularly scheduled hot tub sessions. Play games, exercise together, have unexpected conversations, and be completely present in the moment without the distraction of electronic devices.