Little Touches Make a Big ImpactWhen it comes to romance, sometimes the smallest things make the biggest statement. And most of these suggestions take minimal time and effort. They’ll leave your partner with that wow feeling and you’ll reap the benefits of their joy.
- Take a few minutes to handwrite an invitation or leave them a note about what you are planning.
- Line the path to the hot tub with rose petals.
- Set a sweet atmosphere with candles, paper lanterns, or fairy lights.
- Create a romantic mood with music. Take the time beforehand to create a playlist full of music that’s special to your partner or your relationship. Or, try this relaxing playlist.
- Have some hot-tub-approved massage oil on hand to take a regular foot rub and make it a sensual experience.
- Chill your favorite bubbly drink or fruit juice in advance.
Add In an Impressive Date Element or TwoWith these small touches, your loved one will be impressed. However, if you want to create a truly unforgettable night, go big with one of these ideas!
- Start the night with a five-star dinner at an upscale restaurant.
- Hire a personal chef to cater to just the two of you.
- Bring in a masseuse for a private couple’s massage before you start your hot tub date.
- Enjoy dessert in the hot tub. Make a quick stop at the bakery for truffles, gourmet cookies, or chocolate-covered strawberries.